Monday, May 3, 2010

Long Time, No Type!

Noah's Eater outfit
Natalie's Easter Dress!

Natalie trying to figure out what's wrong with her bubba


Noah at four!



Natalie in February


This school year has apparantly taken up a lot of my time. That, and Facebook. Ha! Most of you that keep up with the blog are also on FB so you know what's been going on. Let me see what I can sum up.


Jeff and I celebrated eleven years in February. Each year brings new and exciting things for us. Our love isn't perfect, but it grows stronger all the time. I'm excited to see what the next eleven years will bring!


Jeff started his masters in the fall. At first it seemed so hard because he had so much to do, but now that we are in the swing of things it's flying by. He only has one year left! He is also taking on a new challenge. He left Ferguson after several years and was asked to work for Morrison, Ferguson's competitor. His first day was today! He's really excited and hopes that he can make some great changes for the Lubbock branch.


I am about to finish another year at Cavazos. This has been a really tough year in LISD. We are making a lot of changes and I hope they are going to pay off. I really need my summer, just a few weeks stand between me and PK. I got a new car this year. Not really planned, just had to happen. I finally got what I've been wanting for several years now.
Candice is about three months pregnant, so I'll be an Aunt again in Oct!


Noah turned four in March. It's amazing how much he has changed. He's writing his name, can get completely ready for school, (except for fixing his hair) riding a bike, swimming, and so much more. He's turning into a kid, instead of a baby. It's bittersweet for me. It's nice that he can do things for himself, but at the same time I'm going to miss my baby boy. This fall he will start full time preK. One more year before REAL school.


Natalie, what can I say. She's getting prettier every day. She is a MAJOR drama queen. I think she'll have the terrible two's more than Noah did. She's slowly talking more, but Noah still does a lot of her talking. We are going to have to work on that. I'm getting ready to put her in a big girl bed. She's going to us my Great-Grandmother's bed, that was built in 1920. I'm having her bedding made, I can't wait to see it all put together.

Hopefully with summer around the corner I'll have time to update more!

No comments: